Why Opt In?
Overdraft Privilege Opt In will allow your account to continue to function in the manner to which you’ve become accustomed. Some of the benefits of Opt In are as follows.
- Peace of Mind comes from knowing your transactions will be covered, within the limits of your Overdraft Privilege, even if you lose track of the balance of your account.
- Avoid Embarrassment of having a transaction rejected at the point-of-sale at a merchant. This could be a purchase of gas for your auto or a cart of groceries.
- Availability in Emergencies when you are in an urgent situation where additional cash is needed, your ATM cash withdrawal, will be granted within the limits of your Overdraft Privilege.
For more information on Overdraft Privileges, please take a minute to read our Opt-In Notice.
What if I want Marine Credit Union to authorize and pay overdrafts on my ATM and everyday debit card transactions?
- Online: Fill out the form below with your basic identifying information and debit card information, and select YES!
- Toll Free: Call 1.877.511.9743, enter your account number and debit card information, and select YES!
- Mail: Print and complete the Opt-In Form and return via mail to PO Box 309, Fond du Lac, WI 54936.
- Branch: Complete the attached document and drop off at your local branch location.